About the Artwork:
This official limited edition concept art is authorized by Disney and Pixar as part of The Pixar Art Collection, celebrating visual development art and artists from Pixar Animation Studios.
- Title: City of the Dead
- Artist: Ernesto Nemesio
- Original Medium: Digital Painting
- Print Medium: Gicleé
- Print Substrate: Archival Paper
- Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Image Dimensions: 12.5" x 30"
- Paper Dimensions (Trim Size): 16.5" x 34"
- Hand Signed by Ernesto Nemesio
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Optional framing includes a modern natural wood-colored frame and a white acid-free mat, for an archival quality presentation.
- Framed Dimensions: 20.75"H x 38"W
About the Artist:
Ernesto Nemesio, a native of Riverside, California, was hired at Pixar Animation Studios in July 2002 to work as a digial matte painter on Brad Bird’s Academy Award® winning feature The Incredibles. Nemesio has contributed to Cars, Ratatouille, Up, Brave, Monsters University and Inside Out, helping to study the colors and determine the palette for the films.