About the Artwork:
This official limited edition concept art is authorized by Disney and Pixar as part of The Pixar Art Collection, celebrating visual development art and artists from Pixar Animation Studios.
- Title: Beat Board: Goodbye Andy
- Artist: Robert Kondo
- Layout by: Jason Katz and John Sanford
- Original Medium: Digital Painting
- Print Medium: Gicleé
- Print Substrate: Archival Paper
- Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Image Dimensions: 8" x 15"
- Paper Dimensions (Trim Size): 12" x 19"
- Hand Signed by Robert Kondo
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Optional framing includes a modern natural wood-colored frame and a white acid-free mat, for an archival quality presentation.
- Framed Dimensions: 16.5"H x 23.25"W
About the Artist:
Robert Kondo joined Pixar Animation Studios in July 2002, and worked as a sets art director on several of the studio’s feature films including Academy Award® and Golden Globe Award® winning Ratatouille, and Monsters University. In 2015, Kondo joined Pixar alumni Daisuke “Dice” Tsutsumi to start Tonko Sudios, and created the Academy Award© nominated short The Dam Keeper.