About the Artwork:
This official limited edition concept art is authorized by Disney and Pixar as part of The Pixar Art Collection, celebrating visual development art and artists from Pixar Animation Studios.
- Title: Remy and Emile, Paris Morning
- Artist: Dominique R. Louis
- Layout by: Harley Jessup
- Original Medium: Pastel on Paper
- Print Medium: Gicleé
- Print Substrate: Archival Paper
- Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Image Dimensions: 12.5" x 25"
- Paper Dimensions (Trim Size): 16.5" x 29"
- Hand Signed by Dominique R. Louis
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Optional framing includes a modern natural wood-colored frame and a white acid-free mat, for an archival quality presentation.
- Framed Dimensions: 22"H x 34.25"W
About the Artist:
Dominique R. Louis joined Pixar in 1998 and was the development art director on Pixar’s 2006 film Ratatouille. In addition to his work on Ratatouille, he served as an art director on Monsters,Inc., did visual development work for Finding Nemo and Up, and contributed to the shorts The Adventures of Mr. Incredible, Lifted, and Mater and the Ghostlight. Louis also provided the voice of Bomb Voyage in The Incredibles.