About the Artwork:
This official limited edition concept art is authorized by Disney and Pixar as part of The Pixar Art Collection, celebrating visual development art and artists from Pixar Animation Studios.
- Title: The Good Dinosaur Colorscipt
- Artist: Sharon Calahan
- Original Medium: Digital Painting
- Print Medium: Gicleé
- Print Substrate: Archival Paper
- Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Image Dimensions: 7" x 17"
- Paper Dimensions (Trim Size): 11" x 21"
- Hand Signed by Sharon Calahan
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Optional framing includes a modern natural wood-colored frame and a white acid-free mat, for an archival quality presentation.
- Framed Dimensions: 13.75"H x 23.5"W
About the Artist:
Sharon Calahan joined Pixar Animation Studios in 1994 as lighting supervisor on the studio’s first feature film, Toy Story. She then served as director of photography on A Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, and the Academy Award®-winning features Ratatouille and Finding Nemo. She worked in the same role on Disney•Pixar’s Golden Globe®-nominated feature, Cars 2, followed by The Good Dinosaur for which she served as visual designer, and director of photography for lighting.