About the Artwork:
This official limited edition concept art is authorized by Disney and Pixar as part of The Pixar Art Collection, celebrating visual development art and artists from Pixar Animation Studios.
- Title: The Incredible Family
- Artist: Teddy Newton
- Original Medium: Collage on Board
- Print Medium: Gicleé
- Print Substrate: Archival Paper
- Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Image Dimensions: 4" x 7"
- Paper Dimensions (Trim Size): 8" x 11"
- Hand Signed by Teddy Newton
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Optional framing includes a modern natural wood-colored frame and a white acid-free mat, for an archival quality presentation.
- Framed Dimensions: 12.5"H x 15.75"W
About the Artist:
Teddy Newton came to Pixar in July of 2000 to work on Pixar’s sixth feature film, The Incredibles and has since contributed his considerable character design skills to many of Disney•Pixar’s award-winning feature and short films, including Ratatouille ,Your Friend the Rat, and Presto. He was also instrumental in the creation of the end title sequences of The Incredibles and Ratatouille and is frequently cast as a voice in Disney•Pixar films.