About the Collection
Photographs from the Walt Disney Archives is a portfolio of historic images hand-curated by Disney Archivists for this exclusive collection.
Not content with the initial success of Disneyland, Walt Disney strove to tell new stories and find new ways to immerse Guests in his innovative park. In 1959, he premiered these three thrilling new experiences- The Matterhorn Bobsleds, The Disneyland-Alweg Monorail, and the Submarine Voyage. This rare 1967 photo showcases all three attractions, by then guest favorites, in action at night.
- Prints are available in three sizes, on archival paper or canvas
- Each print arrives with a Certificate of Authenticity
- All prints are affixed with a authenticity hologram with the Photographs from the Walt Disney Archives logo
- Prints are created using archival quality inks, resulting in a beautiful, long lasting reproduction of this historic imagery
- Unframed paper prints will ship rolled
- Canvas Prints: Black Floater Frame or Gallery Wrapped
- Paper Prints: Black or Natural standard frame with a white acid-free mat
- Framing for large paper prints, sizes 20” x 20” and 24" x 30” includes plexiglass. Smaller paper print sizes come with standard glass.
Print size options listed are image dimensions. Optional framing increases the overall height and width of the item as follows:
- Black Floater Frame (for canvas prints): adds 1.5” to the overall height & width of image dimensions.
- Black Frame with white mat (for paper prints): adds 6.5” to the height & width of image dimensions.
- Natural Frame with white mat (for paper prints): adds 5.5” to the height & width of image dimensions.