About the Collection
Photographs from the Walt Disney Archives is a portfolio of historic images hand-curated by Disney Archivists for this exclusive collection.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954) Set Still ‐ Captain Nemo's Nautilus, designed for Disney's film by artist Harper Goff, left an indelible impact on viewers of all ages and would go on to become the stuff of science-fiction fantasy inspiring many generations of the film's fans.
- Prints are available in three sizes, on archival paper or canvas
- Each print arrives with a Certificate of Authenticity
- All prints are affixed with a authenticity hologram with the Photographs from the Walt Disney Archives logo
- Prints are created using archival quality inks, resulting in a beautiful, long lasting reproduction of this historic imagery
- Unframed paper prints will ship rolled
- Canvas Prints: Black Floater Frame or Gallery Wrapped
- Paper Prints: Black or Natural standard frame with a white acid-free mat
- Framing for large paper prints, sizes 20” x 20” and 24" x 30” includes plexiglass. Smaller paper print sizes come with standard glass.
Print size options listed are image dimensions. Optional framing increases the overall height and width of the item as follows:
- Black Floater Frame (for canvas prints): adds 1.5” to the overall height & width of image dimensions.
- Black Frame with white mat (for paper prints): adds 6.5” to the height & width of image dimensions.
- Natural Frame with white mat (for paper prints): adds 5.5” to the height & width of image dimensions.