ConAbout the Artwork:
This official limited edition concept art is authorized by Disney and Pixar as part of The Pixar Art Collection, celebrating visual development art and artists from Pixar Animation Studios.
- Title: Sequence Pastel: Drop Off
- Artist: Ralph Eggleston
- Original Medium: Pastel on Paper
- Print Medium: Gicleé
- Print Substrate: Archival Paper
- Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Image Dimensions: 6" x 20"
- Paper Dimensions (Trim Size): 10" x 24"
- Hand Signed by Ralph Eggleston
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Optional framing includes a modern natural wood-colored frame and a white acid-free mat, for an archival quality presentation.
- Framed Dimensions: 12.5"H x 26.5"W
About the Artist:
Academy Award®-winning film maker Ralph Eggleston joined Pixar Animation Studios in 1992 as the art director of Toy Story, which earned him the International Animated Film Society’s Annie Award for Best Art Direction. Following Toy Story, he helped develop the treatment and screenplay for Monsters, Inc.