Description“The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” These wise words spoken by The Emperor in Disney's Mulan are a profound statement about Mulan's transformative journey in this classic tale of self discovery. This mesmerizing portrait by fine art painter Heather Edwards, set against a backdrop of blooming Cherry Blossoms, depicts Mulan draped in the traditional clothing that confines her to what others expect her to be, while wielding the sword of the warrior she knows she is inside.
- 12"H x 16"W
- Individually Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Hand-Signed by the Artist
- Hand Remarqued, which adds hand-drawn details to the artwork
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- Hand-made Chiarograph on paper, using archival inks and materials
- Made in the USA