A celebratory homage to Walt Disney's 1951 animated classic "Alice in Wonderland", Franco's wildly ambitious oil painting took on almost mural-like proportions in order to contain the vast amount of detail which visually traverses nearly every story beat in the animated film. The original painting measures in at 3 feet high and a staggering 7 feet wide!
This epic painting came to life over the course of several months. Before a single drop of paint touched the canvas, this intricate layout and design had to be carefully developed through a series of concepts and pencil illustrations. Once the painting process itself began, every one of the 3,024 square inches of the canvas were hand-painted in magnificent detail, one brushstroke at a time.
The result is a triumph of creativity and imagination, which we are proud to present in this archival quality canvas limited edition. Look a bit closer and we think you will find yourself, like Alice, to be "curiouser and curiouser"!
- Limited Edition canvas artwork by Jared Franco, from our Treasures on Canvas Collection.
- 9.5"H x 22"W
- Limited Edition of 1500
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- Canvas print is "Gallery Wrapped" and ready to hang. The back of the artwork is affixed with a wire for easy wall hanging. (wall hook not included)
- Gicleé canvas print using archival inks and materials
- Part of the Treasures on Canvas Collection
- Made in the USA